Sprout og NASA kvalificerede sig til ESL Challenger Melbourne 2022 lukkede kvalifikationer for Europaperepelovsky
The first open qualifier for ESL Challenger Melbourne 2022 for Europe has ended, following which the Sprout and NASA teams made it to the closed qualifiers. At the same time, we invite you to get acquainted with the results of other open qualifiers for Asia, Oceania and North America.
The best teams in the European qualification were Sprout and NASA. If the wards of BERRY passed K1CK (16:10), flowstate (16:12), Esports Club Kyiv (16:10) and Anonymo Esports (2:0), then the result of the NASA team had many questions. First of all, a discussion immediately began in the community regarding the fairness of the team's game, which defeated Team LDLC (16:8), Falcons Esports (16:6), EYEBALLERS (16:8) and Take Aim Gaming (2:1) on its way). However, a strange game of the team, hinting at the presence of prohibited software, aroused genuine interest.
Results of ESL Challenger Melbourne 2022: European Open Qualifier #1
- 1st-2nd place: Sprout and NASA - slot in the closed qualifiers for ESL Challenger Melbourne 2022
- 3rd-4th place: Take Aim Gaming and Anonymo Esports
- 5th-8th place: EYEBALLERS, MASONIC, PALOMA and Esports Club Kyiv
The winner of the first open qualifier for North America was the Gaimin Gladiators team, which turned out to be stronger than Touch Point (16:10), don't matter (16:11), ONET4P (16:9) and BHOP Esports (2:1) in the qualifiers.
Results of ESL Challenger Melbourne 2022: North American Open Qualifier #1
- 1st place: Gaimin Gladiators - Slot to the closed qualifiers for ESL Challenger Melbourne 2022
- 2nd place: BHOP Esports
- 3rd-4th place: Team oNe eSports and ONET4P
- 5th-8th place: MENTE DO ViLAO, STREET SHARKS, Mythic and don't matter
Two open qualifiers have already taken place in Oceania, according to the results of which the winners of the DGG Esports and Team Aftershock teams. These participants will join Encore Esports Club and VERTEX Esports Club in the closed qualifiers for ESL Challenger Melbourne 2022, which will be held online from July 13-14.
The champion of the first open qualifier for Asia was the Chinese team YK Gaming, which managed to pass Team Renewal (16:2), Lynn Vision (16:13), CatEvil (19:15) and NSN Gaming.
Results of ESL Challenger Melbourne 2022: Asian Open Qualifier #1
- 1st place: YK Gaming - slot in the closed qualifiers for ESL Challenger Melbourne 2022
- 2nd place: NSN Gaming
- 3rd-4th place: CatEvil and Wings Up Gaming
- 5th-8th place: Aravt, Invictus Gaming, The MongolZ and Lynn Vision Gaming