Kampe NAVI blev de mest populære i gruppespillet ESL Pro League Season 16perepelovsky
Matches with the participation of the NaVi team became the most popular in the group stage of ESL Pro League Season 16. The data is provided by the analytical service Esports Charts.
The most popular match was the confrontation between the teams NAVI and Vitality, which gathered 357,851 spectators. On the second line is the meeting between NAVI and Ninjas in Pajamas, which gathered 328,818 spectators. The third match in terms of the peak number of viewers was the duel between the same NAVI and fnatic - 312,932 people.
The group stage matches of ESL Pro League Season 16 scored a total of over 24.8 million hours watched, and the average number of viewers per broadcast was 133 thousand people. The peak number of viewers was almost 370 thousand people, which was recorded on the last match day of group A.
NAVI became the most popular team in the group stage of the competition. Her game was followed by an average of 229 thousand viewers, which is 36% more than their closest competitor, Vitality. FaZe Clan, Ninjas in Pajamas, and G2 Esports also made it into the TOP-5 by views.
It is noteworthy that the group stage of ESL Pro League Season 16 turned out to be more successful in terms of attracted viewership compared to the previous season. The average number of viewers on broadcasts increased by 13%, and the number of hours watched increased by 14%.
Matcher historie: ESL Pro League Season 16
ESL Pro League Season 16 runs from August 31st to October 2nd in Malta at the Salini Resort. 24 teams from Europe, CIS, North and South America compete for a total prize pool of $835,000. The winner of the tournament will receive the main prize of $175,000, as well as tickets to BLAST Premier: World Final 2022 and IEM Katowice 2023.
Intermediate results of ESL Pro League Season 16
- 1st place: $175,000 + 2,800 BLAST Premier points + ticket to BLAST Premier: World Final 2022 + ticket to IEM Katowice 2023
- 2nd place: $70,000 + 1,400 BLAST Premier points
- 3rd-4th place: $35,000 + 875 BLAST Premier points
- 5th-8th place: $17,500 + 262.5 BLAST Premier points
- 9th-12th place: fnatic and Complexity — $27,000
- 13th-16th place: Team Spirit, Astralis, Evil Geniuses and BIG — $19,000
- 17th-20th place: Ninjas in Pajamas and Eternal Fire - $17,500; MIBR and ENCE - $12,500
- 21st-24th place: Endpoint and HEET — $11,000; FTW and Movistar Riders - $6,000